where to buy skincare in singapore encompasses a variety of treatments that promote skin integrity, improve skin attractiveness, and alleviate skin disorders. They can include healthy nutrition, avoiding unnecessary sun exposure, and using emollients appropriately. There are some treatments that one can carry out every day, this is called daily skincare.
It can be generally performed in two ways: one may do it to themselves i.e., personal skincare, and one where an expert performs it on an individual. Botox, exfoliation, fillers, cosmetics, microdermabrasion, peels, retinol therapy, laser resurfacing, and ultrasonic skin treatment are among practices by professionals that improve look.
Common skincare products and their uses:
- Cleanser: Face cleansing is always the first part of any skincare regime since it removes pollutants and excess oil, which can clog follicles and dull skin, but it must be done gently.
- Toner: The use of toner refreshes the skin and removes any residual dirt left after cleansing. It helps treat acne-prone skin.
- Serum: A serum full of antioxidants helps reverse a lot of skin damage done due to suntan, pollution, dust, etc.
- Sunscreen: The most common and the most basic skincare product available on the market, it is also a very crucial one. Not just does it help shield one from the harmful sun rays but also acts as a moisturizer, keeping the skin hydrated.
- Moisturizer: As the word suggests, a moisturizer will keep the skin hydrated. There are typically two kinds of moisturizers- one for dry skin, and one for oily skin.